We have again looked into the basic concept of Greenhouse; last year, we focused on the social aspect – the meetings of exhibitors, press and manufacturers. This year, we will focus on the product and the designer. Greenhouse is indeed a hotbed where new talents will have the chance to show their projects to the industry for the first time. Many designers will showcase a unique item, a prototype or idea in the hope that it will be manufactured and distributed around the world.
- Client: Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Year: 2015
- Team: Johannes Carlström, Alexis Holmqvist, Daniel Heckscher, Jesper Mellgren
- Link: http://www.stockholmfurniturefair.com/
- Photograph: Note Design Studio, Mathias Nero
In 2015 we did our last design for the Greenhouse exhibition of the Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair. This time, we have chosen to focus on the product and the designer.
A visit to Greenhouse should be like stepping into a designer’s mind – a space for reflection and projection of dreams, a space where original ideas and prototypes can be experienced before they multiply and spread further.